GelRite Instant Hand Sanitizer is used to effectively kill germs and bacteria without the need for soap and water. This gentle antiseptic instant hand sanitizer is specially formulated with 65% ethyl alcohol and is enriched with vitamin E, killing up to 99% of the harmful bacteria located on the skin and helping heal dry and cracked skin. To further reduce the risks of cross-contamination, there also is a space on the bottle to label with a specific user’s name and room number. This product is latex free and has been dermatologist tested.
GelRite Instant Hand Sanitizer (65% Ethyl Alcohol) Features:
- Formulated with 65% ethyl alcohol
- Enriched with Vitamin E to Moisturize your Hands
- Dermatologist tested
- Latex free
- Available in a convenient 4 oz (118 mL) squeeze bottle
Benefit for Using GelRite Instant Hand Sanitizer (65% Ethyl Alcohol):
- Kills 99% of harmful bacteria located on the skin and helps keep it from returning
- It’s convenient and can be used just about anywhere, anytime
- Smaller sized bottle is ideal for on-the-go use
- Leaves the hands feeling soft and smooth, without leaving behind any sticky or tacky residues
- Gentle enough for repeated usage without causing irritation or drying out the hands
- Cost-effective enough to get individual bottles so everyone has their own, and they come with a label that can be used to note the user’s name and room number to help avoid mix-ups
Ideal uses for Instant Hand Sanitizer (65% Ethyl Alcohol):
- In hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, and other healthcare facilities
- In schools, colleges, and other educational institutions
- In ambulances, police cars, fire trucks, etc.
- In office buildings, the workplace, and more
- Keep them in your purse, your briefcase, the car, your desk, and more.