1. Refrigerate or freeze gel pack for at least 2 hours.
2. Check the temperature - if it is too cold, wrap a towel around it before applying on your body. In cases of severe injury, wet the towel prior to application for greater cold penetration.
- Encourage blood flow and circulation.
- Promote quicker healing and pain relief for a faster recovery.
- Use a heated gel pack prior to any exercise & help the body prepare for activity.
- Or use it post-event to minimize aching, discomfort, and soreness. Heat therapy can be used for a variety of treatment: Muscle Pain & Spasms, Mild Arthritis, Menstrual Cramps, Sprains, Strains, and Stiffness etc.
- Effective anti-inflammatory.
- Reduce swelling after an injury or trauma.
- Use a frozen gel pack to aid recovery and help combat pain.
- Cold therapy has a lot of uses: Sports Injuries, Minor Burns, Joint Pain etc.
100% guarantee that you will love this product, or your money back! No questions asked, we strive to ensure that all customers are completely satisfied with their purchases, and have full confidence that this product will go beyond expectations! If you have any questions whatsoever, please don't hesitate to contact us.